Monday 5 September 2011

Reading, reading, reading... Reading!!

So these past few days I've been in a really anti-social/hermitising mood. I suspect there are many reasons for this, but that's besides the point.
The point is, last month I was so busy that I didn't have time to read - which is funny, because it was summer. Now, though, I'm finding whole afternoons to read - which are facilitated by my sudden urge to become a hermit. I read an entire book yesterday, and found the time to almost finish another today - not to mention fit in the last episode of Sherlock, which was class.
I'll need to write up some reviews.
Sadly, though, despite this sudden mood, my pile of unread books is higher than ever, and it doesn't look like it's going to disappear anytime soon. I don't remember a time when I didn't have about 10 books waiting to be read.
Anyway, back to the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment